• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

CBS-46 new arrivals!!!

bernieofga

Frequent Participant
Watching the 6pm news it was shown and introduced that LARRY SMITH is the new cbs-46 Sports Director. I guess they are ready to start back with sports who knows!!!! Still won't be changing from FOX 5 and WSB!!

I see on TV spy that Better Mornings Atlanta will bring back the 4:30-5am edition on August 12. Since the 3 other news stations in town are also at 4:30 i thought it was weird that 46 ditched it in the first place.

This new GM/ND is an idiot. He seems like a corporate puppet that has little knowledge about quality and too busy about quantity.

From AccessAtlanta: "Trey Fabacher, general manager, said they were going a different direction in the mornings but didn't have an immediate successor to Rudat".

Does anyone at 46 know which direction they are headed? Seems to be a ship lost at sea.

I have no doubt Brandon Rudat will be picked up by a better outlet in a more receptive market

From AccessAtlanta: "Trey Fabacher, general manager, said they were going a different direction in the mornings but didn't have an immediate successor to Rudat".

Does anyone at 46 know which direction they are headed? Seems to be a ship lost at sea.

I have no doubt Brandon Rudat will be picked up by a better outlet in a more receptive market

Brandon Lee (formerly known as Brandon Rudat) is now at KTVK in Phoenix. He anchors 3TV First Look from 4:30pm to 5pm and reports for the later newscasts. If the ratings are good, I can see his role expanding here.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom