• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

DIAL-GLOBAL-HOT AC FORMAT

MR. JAROME_CALVIN

Star Participant
If anyone know any other radio stations that broadcast online, let me know
I did know Z 93 in Yuma, Arizona, but their online listen stream is not working and has not been working for ??? three months.

I just found another station (98.3 KXBX) Their stream is now working. It never worked in the past.

The way I found their affilates, I looked up some of the radio hosts (Dave Otto, Bradley Wright, and Zack Taylor) after that, (I went on Google.com) put in "Radio Host-----" and it gave some radio stations.

Anyway, as of July 8, 2013, you can listen to (98.3 KXBX) This is one of the affilates of Dial-Global "HOT AC"

For me, I'd rather listen to (LIVE) Syndicated Radio Programming like these type of formats, because they have more information than the local stations. These hosts also seem to sound more convincing to listen to.

Hope you all enjoy

We do! K-lite 94.7 in Paintsville, Kentucky...streaming on WKLW.com and on our mobile app.

We are live and local during drivetimes and lunchtime. But we carry the Dial Global Hot AC network mid-mornings, evenings/overnights, and weekends. Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/wklwfm :)

I know they have a LOT of stations, especially in the South and Midwest - but, yeah, most don't stream since they're so rural

KCGB 105.5 Hood River OR streams.
KOOS 107.3 Coos Bay, OR streams.
KRDQ 100.3 Colby, KS streams.
All 3 are Dial Global Hot AC with the "Nighttime Radio Program" each weeknight with Bernie Mack.

-crainbebo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom