• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Farewell 97.5 HFS

nd2023

Walk of Fame Participant
97.5 W248AO will be simulcasting Hope FM after the LMA expires. HFS will still be heard on 106.5-HD2. Hopefully the listeners buy HD radios to hear it. This might be just what HD radio needs to become successful.

or more streaming apps....so when is HFS Doomsday slated for? HD just doesn't have the reach it needs.

ok i just noticed the date of original post. I guess it took all month but someone actually got me for April Fools Day ::)

Holy crap I was right. This actually is happening a year later to the day.

Ha! Aside from the detail about HFS now being on 104.9, you totally nailed that.

So...care to make another year-from-now prediction? (Or do you cause these things to happen by the sheer power of suggestion?)

Now Spam is leaving HFS. After alot of talk about upcoming improvements. This certainly isn't one of them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom