• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Latest View re: AM/FM in Vehicles

I think the concept is fabulous. However, looking at Pioneer's website, it didn't look like they had apps for TuneIn, Live 365, Slacker, Radio.com, and AccuRadio. I'm sure sometime down the road they might be available, but right now it doesn't look like they are.

Unfortunately I don't think AccuRadio will ever get their act together enough to be included. The company took what, nearly 4 years to develop an Android app? And the app still is not as functional as their website. They just sit there and let the world pass them by. They still stream exclusively in 32kbps as well. That's great for mobile, but not for streaming on a desktop computer.

32 kbps is unsuitable for listening to anything other than industrial noises, and I'd prefer my industrial noises
in a higher quality as well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom