• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Denver HD Radio.

radiosanchez

Frequent Participant
Just curious as to how good HD-2 stations are in Denver......According to the website, there's KBCO HD-2 with Live/Acoustic Rock, KTCL HD-2 with Classic Alternative, and KIMN HD-2 with All 80s...Seems like a good market, but, are those stations on the air still??

Yes, mostly. KTCL-HD2 runs a Classic Alternative format that's mostly '90s with a few '80s tracks sprinkled in. KBCO-HD2 is 24/7 material from their Studio C performances. KIMN's HD signal has been down for around 3-4 months and I'm not sure if it's because they decided to turn it off or it failed on its own and no one noticed.

KBPI-HD2 is a cool Active Rock/Classic Rock mix, KRFX-HD2 is harder-edged Classic Rock, KQMT-HD2 is live performances, KPTT-HD2 is Pride Radio, KALC-HD2 is blues, and KXKL has a couple of HD side-channels that I can't remember exactly what they are (I think it's Country and Christian but it's been a while since I listened to them so I could be wrong). Lincoln Financial also uses an HD2 feed to supply its "Comedy 103.1" translator, I think it's from KYGO-HD2.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom