Hot AC's that are chr-driven
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot AC's that are chr-driven

Hot AC's that are chr-driven

I'm looking to listen to a few Hot AC's that are really only HAC because they don't play harder urban/rhythmic tracks. Elimination of 90's and even early 00's is what I'm looking for on this post.

Maybe a CHR with a larger than typical Gold/Recurrent library would work too.
    "Making you feel the rhythm is my occupation..."

Re: Hot AC's that are chr-driven

WVMX/Columbus

That's exactly what I'm looking for, any others?
    "Making you feel the rhythm is my occupation..."

WQAL/Cleveland WKRQ/Cincy

WWMX/Baltimore

C95 from Saskatoon and Z99 from Regina are pop stations that play a lot of 2000's music as well and without too much classic rock or 1980's music mixed in. Saskatoon and Regina have FM classic hits stations, allowing the pop stations to focus more on 2000's to now.

For Internet radio, Live365 has a station called Now2K, pop songs from the 2000's to today. Over on Shoutcast, AddictedToRadio has a "mix" station.

Guess our 92.7/"The River" in Pierre-Chamberlain-Central South Dakota.. We are real CHR nights... Just switched...
    I choose to LIVE...John 10:10...<br />R.E.&quot;Skip&quot;Spence<br />August 1st, 2012...Pierre, South Dakota for the Dakota Radio Group...Afternoons on KPLO-FM(Hit County)and Late Afternoons on South Dakota&#039;s Pioneer Station/1060-KGFX.... Production on KMLO-FM/KOLY-AM/FM (Mobridge), Weekend Aft&#039;s on 100.1/The Eagle...

WTMX Chicago plays more music that's been released in the last 5-6 years, but will play an occasional 90's song, & even an occasional 80's song. Otherwise, it's music that's mostly no more than 6 years old.

Mix 106.3 in Saginaw, Michigan. www.mix1063fm.com

Within the past decade or so this station has undergone quite a transformation, from soft AC (complete with Delilah) to hot mainstream AC (still with Delilah) to hot AC to now almost CHR-lite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    WTMX Chicago plays more music that's been released in the last 5-6 years, but will play an occasional 90's song, & even an occasional 80's song. Otherwise, it's music that's mostly no more than 6 years old.
    And a lot more rhythmic material, in currents and golds, than most Hot ACs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast