• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What stations will be in the mix for New Years?

bucwhyl

Banned
And when will they kick it off? I will be monitoring the DFW stations.

Just heard on 97.9 The Beat that they will start mixing at 5pm on Monday. For how long? Who knows... ???

power 92 in CHICAGO IS DOIN POWER PARTY MIX WHICH STARTED ON SUN NITE AT MIDNITE V103 IS DOIN OLDSCHOOL HOUSE MIX FROM 6PM 1AM CENTRAL THEN THEY STEPPIN IN NEW YEARS WGCI BEEN HAVIN GUEST MIXERS FROM OTHER CLEAR CHANNEL STATIONS COSMIC KEV KIM JAMS SOUL 106 IS DOIN RB MIXES AT 6PM CENTRAL TONITE

More NYE mix programming for 2012-13:

KXJM/Portland will have a 4-hour mix.
WJHM/Orlando is doing a 18-hour set from 6AM to 12Mid

....as of 6:00pm NYE so far
ATLANTA
HOT 107.9
STREETZ 94.5

V103 and WILD 105.7/967 regular programming

Wow... Kinda surprised at the ATL...

Smooth R&B 105.7 is still mixing while everyone else is done for tonight. Old School hip hop and r&b is sounding pretty good.

Shawty, it was pathetic here as well. I was VERY DISAPPOINTED. Not only no mixing today, but most most of these stations didn't even do their daily mixes. :mad:

bucwhyl said:
Wow... Kinda surprised at the ATL...

I'm not. Most of us here weren't exactly in the partying mood considering how rushed this holiday season seemed to be this year. I was happy to hear regular programming and daily mixing on V-103 aside from the mixing @ 10PM rather than the slow jams on the "Quiet Storm".

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom