• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

HD-2 airchecks.

radiosanchez

Frequent Participant
Lately have been into recording/trading airchecks of HD-2 and HD-3 stations from anywhere in the US....Does anyone have an HD Radio they can tape from (or previously recorded airchecks) of HD-2s/3s they'd like to trade?? I have a full list of airchecks (non-HD stations included), please PM Me.

Thanks.

I have a few I recorded from WPGC HD-2 (dance format) somewhere, from a few years ago. I haven't checked HD radio recently though (in the last year or 2). I should probably check it out again, whenever I get a chance.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom