• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Megan and Liz - Bad for Me

I am surprised, being as they were voted rising stars for IHeart Radio Music Festival, I'm surprised CC hasn't pushed this as hard as they pushed the new one from Taylor Swift? I heard the preview on ITunes and as soon as I get some more money for my account, it will be one of the over 300 songs I will be buying, although it will probably take the better part of a year if not 2 to buy all of them. Any idea if this will get to CHR?

bobdavcav said:
I am surprised, being as they were voted rising stars for IHeart Radio Music Festival, I'm surprised CC hasn't pushed this as hard as they pushed the new one from Taylor Swift? I heard the preview on ITunes and as soon as I get some more money for my account, it will be one of the over 300 songs I will be buying, although it will probably take the better part of a year if not 2 to buy all of them. Any idea if this will get to CHR?
WVKS/Kiss FM Toledo plays it regularly at nights. I hear it almost everyday between 8 and 10 pm there.

Seems as if this song is trending down? I was kind of surprised when I heard it on WPST and KKCT, neither of which are CC stations, and I saw it on the playlist of WXSS a little while ago, but not much since. What's up with this song?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom