• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AM 1280 Seaford

DXingRadio

Leading Participant
Does anyone know what's going on with this small Seaford AM ? For at least the last year WJWK has been doing a automated adult hits format as "Sue AM 1280". I can't imagine this has any listeners besides myself when I visit. I remember it use to simulcast whatever Georgetown's AM 900 WJWL was doing (standards then spanish).

It was sold to Adams Broadcasting with some of the other Great Scott signals, guess they'll be going Gospel or will end up selling it like they just did with WJWL and the translator located in Georgetown to The Voice.

1280/96.3 was doing WSUX as variety hits "Jack FM" simulcasting with Snow Hill, MD's WSUX-FM 101.1. That ended a few weeks ago, now the station is Spanish language programming.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom