• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Local am station going half gospel and half news

After Mr Keith got the license he put a lot of money in wzoo to meet fcc rules for that he did a good thing.but if I was him I would have bought a cheap peace of land in Randolph and put wzoo on it now that he only needs one antenna.The land that wzoo is on is worth more then the station
he has about 8 acres of prime land.I think he could sell the land to a developer for about a mil..That would be a great place to put townhouses.Thats just my opinion for what its worth.
For me I have a 250 watt fm station ready to go on the air.if and when the fcc opens that window they keep saying their going to open.I have my app. ready to file.
Bobby

woga-radio.com said:
After Mr Keith got the license he put a lot of money in wzoo to meet fcc rules for that he did a good thing.but if I was him I would have bought a cheap peace of land in Randolph and put wzoo on it now that he only needs one antenna.The land that wzoo is on is worth more then the station
he has about 8 acres of prime land.I think he could sell the land to a developer for about a mil..That would be a great place to put townhouses.Thats just my opinion for what its worth.
For me I have a 250 watt fm station ready to go on the air.if and when the fcc opens that window they keep saying their going to open.I have my app. ready to file.
Bobby

And you can go broke with the rest of them! .. ::)

DW Long's WZOO

This station was a good southern gospel station for many years I agree. However, the recent format change was long time coming. The former owner DJL was just happy getting by. The station was old, out dated, had an almost non exsistant sales, no promotions and was all around a dead end station, with a high turn over rate and sorry management. What a joke, I am glad that old doosh don't own it anymore and I am glad its has moved on to better things. What a nice facility it was, OLD, but it was loosing its potential being under the ownership of DW.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom