• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Greenville South Carolina Gets an Alternative Station X98.5

Saladressing said:
Check out KZQ out of Myrtle Beach...musically one of the best alt. rockers in the US.

I've listened to KZQ and it's a decent station, but finding X98.5 in Greenville to be much better. Honestly, as carolinaradio mentioned in a SC thread, it sounds like a big-market station. And the diversity in their playlist is one of the best I've heard. Not afraid to play some harder songs (but thankfully not as extreme to the point where it leans too active) but also not afraid to play folksier indie bands. Fantastic station that goes beyond what I ever expected. Only small gripe is what carolinaradio mentioned as far as not playing much in the way of female-lead bands like Metric. In addition to Evanescence, I've only heard Flyleaf as well as duets like Of Monsters and Men and The Naked and Famous.

Frankly, I'm shocked that Greenville got this station and hope it sticks around.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom