• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Matchbox 20 - She's So Mean

Thoughts on this one? I think it's absolutely awesome. It has peaked, I believe, on CHR but I hope it will hit top 5 on Hot AC. Probably their best (IMO) since "Unwell" in the early 2000s. Great to hear new stuff from them.

Yeah, it is pretty good. Wasn't sure what to expect. But it's definately better than Rob Thomas' solo stuff IMO. So I'm glad to see them back together.

awp69 said:
Yeah, it is pretty good. Wasn't sure what to expect. But it's definately better than Rob Thomas' solo stuff IMO. So I'm glad to see them back together.
Agree. I didn't like "Her Diamonds" or "Lonely No More" at all. I may pick the album up. Hard to believe it's been 15 years since "Yourself Or Someone Like You", one of the best albums of the 90s IMO.

I don't like it, them and also the Goo Goo Dolls should just stick to their old stuff

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom