• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The new kabc is just a rearranging of the chairs on the titanic

hotpatrick2004

Star Participant
Now i like the new morning show with terrie rae and douglas but geraldo no dumb move they should have kept larry doing mornings and john phillips doing nights. Peter tilden just needs to be given his walking papers his morning show was decent and much better once theresa left she served no purpose but he just sucks at night. And what is the purpose of moving levin to tape delay? I was listening when mr kabc was filling in for mr tildena nd it was an enjoyable show now i dont agree that much with mr kabcs politics but his show he did was good and the show he use to do was awesome and it is a shame he left:(

The new red eye radio is average at best and a alternative to coast to coast but no where near as good as when doug did it:(

Bottom line wtf were they thinking i like one of the moves they made the others are bad just bad!!! Geraldo local what a lie that is i dont get wtf are they doing with mr phillips???I dont know which station is worse kabc or ktlk???Off topic but on ktlk that new afternoon show they have is awful.

You must have missed the memo.
Paul Harvey was the only anchor left on the H.M.S. KABC.
He's been dead for awhile now.
Much like the entire live lineup on 790.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom