• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The new "Voice of the Twins"

That's great for him as I am sure that Cory Provus learned more about broadcasting baseball from Pat Hughes and the late Ron Santo

That's great for him as I am sure that Cory Provus learned more about broadcasting baseball from Pat Hughes and the late Ron Santo

You do realize that the original post was made in late 2011, don't you? Provus is in his fifth season as voice of the Twins now.

Yes of course what I want to know why do people like you have problems with me replying to a subject no matter how many years later.

Yes of course what I want to know why do people like you have problems with me replying to a subject no matter how many years later.

I wouldn't have had a problem if your post had indicated that you knew that Provus' move from the Brewers to the Twins was old, stale news. But you commented "That's great for him," as if you'd just found out. Perhaps it was an innocent mistake. Perhaps you're just another troll with a shtick, like a certain other poster with his blatantly manufactured ultra-sensitivity to bad grammar and "not nice" talk shows, or the one who gets all freaked out by loud music. Whatever the case, reopening old threads with nothing new to add to them is bad form.

Last edited:
Either case it is great to have a lead job such a play-by-play announcer full time, in less you do part time, and do games that the main announcer that had the job announcer doesn't want to do like a lot of them, only do a few select road game,s where like Ken Hawk Harrelson does road games, and only 3 games for the Chicago White Sox at home. Okay it is an old post, but either case it was great that he got a job like this.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom