• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

OCTOBER RATINGS

sdh483 said:
Agreed, Cumulus won't touch KHJK. It's a nice alternative from what's offered on Houston radio.

COX could have won with The Zone over KHJK with a better signal on 106.9 if they'd actually given it a chance. Yeah, let's simulcast two stations friggin' next to each other on the dial. Everyone I've demonstrated that idiocy to has agreed with me.

KHJK is probably doing about as wellas it could given signal limitations. Also, I bet that KHJK bills disproportionately more than its ratings suggests since it targets relatively affluent listeners who probably are not as well reached by other traditional broadcast media (and who likely would be listening to Ipods or streaming rather than other stations).

[/quote]
I was a huge fan of KGOW until they went national. Then all their charm vanished in a flash and now I never listen to them at all.
[/quote]
But it is mostly the same guys talking about the same stuff as before, but with a little more from the rest of the leagues. I don't understand the reasoning here. Do you really want to just here about the different ways just our local teams lose?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom