• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

FM is open tonight !

106.7 from New Orleans is coming in strong at my place near Richmond and Hillcroft. A station in Corpus is overtaking 97.5.

Old Chicago

I was picking up a lot of Corpus Christi stations in Galveston today: 92.7, 93.9, 94.7, 95.5, 98.3, 99.9, 101.3, 102.3, and 104.5. Speaking of NOLA, I picked up WRR 105.3 and WRNO 99.5 as well.

OldChicago said:
106.7 from New Orleans is coming in strong at my place near Richmond and Hillcroft. A station in Corpus is overtaking 97.5.

Old Chicago

On September 30th I was able to pull in 100.3 KILT, 101.1 KLOL bleeding in with KONO 101.1 and KMJQ 102.1 bleeding in with KQXT 101.9 around 10 am in Northwest Austin. When I came home from work around 6:30pm I was able to record KONO and it was bleeding in with KXBT Austin's Greatest Hits. I will post this one on my youtube channel soon.

willdav713 said:
OldChicago said:

Old Chicago

On September 30th I was able to pull in 100.3 KILT, 101.1 KLOL bleeding in with KONO 101.1 and KMJQ 102.1 bleeding in with KQXT 101.9 around 10 am in Northwest Austin. When I came home from work around 6:30pm I was able to record KONO and it was bleeding in with KXBT Austin's Greatest Hits. I will post this one on my youtube channel soon.

Correction September 29th Friday here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdp3L3G0_ss&feature=related

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom