• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

CONSERVATIVE RADIO TALK SHOW HOSTS IN THE LAND DOWN UNDER

northwoods

Frequent Participant
I read Trevor Smith's article on Talk Radio Down Under and was interested in how many conservative "talkers" there were on the radio down there. Besides Alan Jones, Ray Hadley, and Neil Mitchell, who else fits the conservative profile on talk radio in Australia.

Interested in all responses.

I think it's mostly 2GB that does conservative talk. However, I heard some pretty right wing talk on 4BC and 6PR.

It's mostly moderate Down Under, at least compared to the US......

...are there any specifically liberal or progressive talkers on commercial radio in Australia and New Zealand, or are they pretty much limited to community stations?...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom