• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Houston Radio

I know there has been a lot of complaints about the selection of Houston radio formats. But I enjoy listening to Houston radio for the most part. At least Hot 957, 979 the box is not afraid to play new music. Try Austin radio, they play about the same play list for over a month it seems like! Boring! I like Hot 95.7's HD-2 channel when I can get it, good dance station.

There's a dance station on HD Radio in Austin, as well, on the Bob-FM station there. (Not that I listen to it - they run messages promoting the station on their stream during commercial breaks.)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom