• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Who Said This: "I Don't Give A Rat's *** What Someone Thinks Of Me...

Had you said it was the nitwit up the road from me who said that, I would have wondered a bit, because she is so worried about the huge "mistake" that she made that will eventually make her go away from the airwaves once and for all. She's so nervous that she tries to drown out national contractual obligations that interrupt her little weather messages, because she feels that the urgency of her little weather chitty chat is more important than contractual obligations.

In reading the Delilah article it becomes more clear that she is talking about having had made mistakes in getting married more than once...or twice. She goes on to say that there is no reason to have skeletons in her closet. Didn't look like a puff or a puke piece to me. Just a little bit of straight talk in an interview that was apart from her air time.

Who Said This: "I Don't Give A Rat's *** What Someone Thinks Of Me...

Me.....Often.....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom