• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wish list, anyone?

MyCatKnight

Frequent Participant
My station is asking for input on promotional event equipment, like tents, booths, screens, signs, PA systems, displays, tables, accessories, etc. I've been promised nothing besides their attention, but why not ask? Let's leave vehicles OUT of this thread, because I think that topic warrants its own subject heading.

Hypothetical situation: new management, no set budget, full support... what equipment, items, suppliers, websites, etc. are on YOUR wish list? Thanks and Happy New Year!

8)

Liberty/Anchor speakers are good portable speakers with some good "bells and whistles" on them. The ones I see take two microphones (XLR), plus have a built in wireless microphone on some models. Then there's a 1/4" line/Auxiliary in jack. There's also treble and bass controls and if you get two of them, they pack a wallop with nice sound.

Just Another Idiot on the Radio said:
My station is asking for input on promotional event equipment, like tents, booths, screens, signs, PA systems, displays, tables, accessories, etc. I've been promised nothing besides their attention, but why not ask? Let's leave vehicles OUT of this thread, because I think that topic warrants its own subject heading.

Hypothetical situation: new management, no set budget, full support... what equipment, items, suppliers, websites, etc. are on YOUR wish list? Thanks and Happy New Year!

8)

It's been 7 months, any progress on your Wish List?
Been around the track more than a few times, words like "hypothetical"...."no set budget" and red flags start popping up. Be most wary of new management/owners telling you there will be no changes. Translation, expect many changes.

Sadly, the improvements have not hit locally. A lot of great ideas are being utilized elsewhere. So I'll keep my Fender Passport and vehicle on my Wish List for now, be thankful I have work, and keep engaging the public with whatever we have. At least I can't say they never asked for my input.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom