• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WBLI Morning Show FINISHED

joeblow69

Inactive
Inactive User
all mention of BLI Morning Show has been removed from wbli.com

word has it Dana will be kept on...the other two, bye bye...

FIRED THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS??? ??? They couldnt wait until after?? I dont even know what these people sounded like and never ever listened, but dont you think thats a little cold???

of course it is cold. it's another case of "we dont care about you as a person. you will be a robot and enjoy it"

JoeyBagODonuts said:
Maybe they got a better offer from WIGX?!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A better offer from Barnstable?? Could that be free lunch at cheeseboogie cheeseboogie?

Funny, BLI's live stream still has a link to "BLI in the Morning".

I don't know how they sounded so I can't judge them, but I don't like this station. Too boring, too stale and the jocks are pretty lame. Not to mention they play a lot of old stuff! I hate to admit though, I was actually streaming them today.

one week from today, all shall be revealed....
but seeing as how they used to do "Best Of BLI In The Morning" during these holiday stretches,it's not looking good for you know who and whatever, although the rumour is that Dana will survive the chopping block;I'll be doing a fabulous feature on the whole affair once the smoke clears;
Go, Astra!

lalumia said:
one week from today, all shall be revealed....
but seeing as how they used to do "Best Of BLI In The Morning" during these holiday stretches,it's not looking good for you know who and whatever, although the rumour is that Dana will survive the chopping block;I'll be doing a fabulous feature on the whole affair once the smoke clears;
Go, Astra!

Those who can act, act on Broadway. Those who can't act on Broadway, teach acting...
Those who can't act or teach acting, join Dana as co-hosts on the BLI morning show....
Just Saying!!

did they actually keep Dana? when do they plan to have the 'unveiling"?...
and since Astra starts at 9, will this be a three hour morning show? or will it start at 5 AM???? does not sound like a 'good plan' to me...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom