• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WHERE'S DAVE PASCH?

While driving home last evening, I tuned into the Cardinals' broadcast on Sirius/XM and John Bloom was doing pxp. Was Dave Pasch on another assignment or is this a permanent change?

It seems the Cards' radio booth has an upstate NY connection. I know Pasch was the former voice of Syracuse sports. John Bloom mentioned being a Syracuse alum. Ron Wolfley is from Buffalo, NY. Looks like they all found a place in the sun! :)

He was doing the tv broadcast, or at least he was last week. I didn't watch this weeks game, but I assume that was the case also.

Zur said:
He was doing the tv broadcast, or at least he was last week. I didn't watch this weeks game, but I assume that was the case also.

I wish he'd been doing the TV broadcast - Mike Goldberg & Glen Parker is easily the worst broadcast team in the history of Phoenix sports. AFAIK, the blame goes to the Cards for hiring them, not KNXV-TV.

Pasch was probably doing an ESPN game yesterday (I don't know which one, and I don't have cable so I couldn't check for myself). He usually travels a couple of days earlier and returns that night if he has to do a Sunday Cards game.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom