• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tidewater Virginia area

HadYourPhil

Leading Participant
I would love to hear any Norfolk, etc., area airchecks from the 50's through the early 80's, especially WGH from its Top-40 era. I can probably find something to trade, if you wish.

There is a small clip of WFOG 92.9 on youtube. I think there is also a WNOR clip but that may have been on a tribute site.
I have a few IDs but not complete airchecks from the 70s. I would be interested in the 80s and 90s also. As the song goes....Those were the days my friend, we thought they would never end.

I've been carrying around a great 1969 aircheck of Larry O'Brien doing 6-10PM on WGH; the aircheck starts with a series of clips of O'Brien doing live reads and ad libbing live commercials for Propa PH: " Propa PH was invented by a pharmacist in tennis shoes for his own spotty faced monsters.." I'm happy to share it.

I was in OS "A" School in Dam Neck, VA in 1989 and made a bunch of airchecks. If you're interested, please let me know.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom