• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Great summer song...unfortunately !

You're kidding, right? The vocalist sounded like Gilbert Gottfried and the song itself was a bad re-hash of every third-rate cliche in pop music. It sounds like a parody of a bubblegum pop song done by some drunken fraternity guys who giggle when they hear dirty words.

will its not the bad words , pity about it , it one this song that sticks in you head , its song by Cee-Lo Green aka Thomas DeCarlo Callaway (born May 30, 1975),[1] better known by his stage name Cee Lo Green, is an American hip hop, funk, soul, and R&B musician. He is a singer, rapper, songwriter, and record producer, best known as a member of Goodie Mob and more recently Gnarls Barkley, and has also recorded two critically acclaimed solo LPs.

Among Cee Lo's solo hits are the singles "Closet Freak" (2002) and "I'll Be Around" (2003), produced by and featuring Timbaland.[1] He also performed backing vocals on multi-platinum selling R&B girl band TLC's 1995 #1 single "Waterfalls".

any know where get in touch with him please

we at kiss network are playying it after 9pm water shed and have lot text the stations here asking for it

ger

Funny, just stumbled across this thread -- a year later! -- and as we all know now the song turned out to be a MONSTER, Grammy-nominated smash.

2 and a 1/2 years later, this song is still stuck in the heads of many listeners.

firepoint525 said:
Fortunately, AAA stations weren't stuck having to play it! ::)

But AC/Lite Rock stations are stuck with it as I found out last year.

I know one of Cee-Lo Green's other lesser known songs from his "Lady Killer" album was playing on 91.7 KXT one time (maybe a few other times, I can't recall).

pretty funny!
I didnt click on the player..
as it said player embedded and thought
oh no virus alert...lol but I *think* I
figured it out lol
... even the Muppets used this one.. probably
the most racey version lol...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom