• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

July Ratings

It would be a shame if they pull the plug on the only Country format in SF. It seems to be sounding much better in the last couple of months

Guess there aren't any cowboys in the bay. I think its because the people that do like hit country just listen to it on Hot AC/AC stations

travisl5678 said:
Guess there aren't any cowboys in the bay. I think its because the people that do like hit country just listen to it on Hot AC/AC stations

If thats the case then 95.7 The Wolf hasn't been advertising enough, or even at all... KRTY in San Jose beat The Wolf in the San Jose market...

KMEL contiues to sink.
MOViN 997 continues to climb, they are now right on the heels of WiLD 949.
KCBS stays #1 and KGO is ...number 3????

I'd like to know too, are they staying ahead of the band in the 25-54 numbers?
Also KQED continues to climb, moving up to a 5.8 in SF and is now #2 overall in the SJ Market,beating KLIV and KCBS. Does anyone think that they could take over KCBS for first in SF?

MarioMania said:
I listen to Movin 997 when I'm home

lol@ KMEL sinking..they should go Top 40 like 99.7

How is KSAN doing??
KMEL will never go to top 40. Too much history of them being urban. Their problem, no enthusiam at the station, not repping the West Coast enough (total shame), too mainstream (play too much Drake and southern music too much). Mixshows have been lame too. KMEL still have their moments, but they need to convert back to a few years ago when they were doing good.

Everyone told me that Top 40 would never work in the Bay Area! Ha! Look at Movin' Now! All they gotta do is change their name to Amped or even Now or something like that and they're good. With a rhythmic lean they'll do fine. Maybe change a few DJs around move their morning show out put in some new talent or something. or move mornings to afternoons.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom