• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AM car radio

landtuna said:
Tom Wells said:
If the Boyz need a a newer ride, it would need to be the AMC Eagle, another vehicle 25 years ahead of its time.

Wouldn't that be the Marlin? ::)

...as long as we're placing AMC orders. may I have a 1973 or 74 (final year) Javelin, please?

Tom Wells said:
Gremlin is, was and always will be orders of magnitude cooler and prettier than any Pacer.

I remember the girl in bakery department, in 1977, who drove a pale green metallic Gremlin....

If the Boyz need a a newer ride, it would need to be the AMC Eagle, another vehicle 25 years ahead of its time.

Now swappin' our ride for an Eagle would be just like buying a new car! Here's something Los Buckeye Boyz have had their beady little eyes on from the wheel wizards at AMC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV_5w3v1EDU

Barcelona II...what we need to cool off the hot ones!

I will listen to Stairway To Heaven another 5,000 times on KSLX before I waste a FM preset on Sean, Rush and Glen. Of coarse that may only take a week!

markchub said:
I will listen to Stairway To Heaven another 5,000 times on KSLX...

So is Stairway to classic rock as Brown Eyed Girl is to classic hits? :D

Now is Tommy James' Draggin' The Line classic rock? K-Slacks must think so
as I've heard it being frequentially modulated on 100.7.

This is why I love my mp3 player. No arguments over format. Just play the hits.

Stairway to Heaven. Draggin' the Line. Purple People Eater. Whatever!

Don't forget to set a preset to 1360 in honor of the KRUX reunion, get your 5 seconds of religion then set it back to 1440 where it belongs... unless you are a really old fart then it is down to 1230 for you

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom