• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

thanks to the sports animal.....

...for purchasing the radio rights to the Indy 500, then not even shuffling the race off to a sister cc station, thus blacking out the entire west central florida area. ( and yes, I know the Rays take precedence, thats obvious)

Are you THAT paranoid that if 1010 or 1040 picked it up, they would all of a sudden after years of not even being able to sniff you in the ratings, close in on you?

stay classy, animal

I was thinking the exact same thing. NO reason that broadcast shouldn't have been on somewhere in West Central Florida.

I could faintly hear it on skip and thought "Gee, it has to be on a local Tampa Bay station". How insane to hold the rights and not do anything with them.

and you're surprised that a station that gives us what it gives us between 9-12 fails to do what is right by the listener? sadly, i chuckle.

Wazzie said:
How insane to hold the rights and not do anything with them.

The person who approved the WDAE/Indy 500 deal probably also signed off on the "Dr. Phil" show being cleared in Houston on KPRC.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom