• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Oldies but Goodies

TexasTuner

Frequent Participant
Back in the day (I'm talking actual records, here-around 1985-87) there was a remix out of Bruce Springsteen's "Dancing in the Dark". I haven't heard this in many, many years. I wonder if there's a source for buying this old stuff. I'd love to have it for a personal collection. Any ideas?

TexasTuner said:
Back in the day (I'm talking actual records, here-around 1985-87) there was a remix out of Bruce Springsteen's "Dancing in the Dark". I haven't heard this in many, many years. I wonder if there's a source for buying this old stuff. I'd love to have it for a personal collection. Any ideas?

I had that one, I got rid of most of my 12" vinyl and I practically had every 12" mix done in the 80's .........recently I bought some 12" extended mix's, mostly dance hits(Chic, Donna Summer, Michael Sembello, etc) on CD mostly Euro Imports a little pricey thru Amazon.com........you have to hunt around the amazon site. good luck

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom