• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Gayle Guyardo is leaving WFLA TV

Cheers to her! ;D

Cheers to her! ;D

She has been one of the "rocks" at Newschannel 8..Maybe they need an "announcer" Hey Kevin..Gayle..call me babe! Congrats to Gayle..could be a great oppourtunity!

She will be a RICH infomercial queen.

Personally, I was tired of the "chick-chat" morning show and changed channels until the Today Show started at 7. The best to all involved.

She will join a former CH8 weather girl, along with the guy that did the disasterous show on WWBA and disappeared one day... I'm trying to remember their names. Good luck to Gayle..... I met you when you were just a kid working at Ch 62 when they were in sarasota

Is the former Channel 8 weather a/k/a Debra (sp) Schrills (sp?) ... former lawyer turned weather girl, turned talk-show host?

Well it sucks that Gayle's last Gasperilla parade ended 30 minutes early cause their Engineering dept dont listen to their on weatherman about the rain and wind! I have seen better live production for a community access live broadcast! Come on all the networks including their own have been talking about the weather conditions all week. You would think someone there would of thought Gee, maybe we should have a backup plan if the equiptment gets wet or craps out? What do the do? cut to a commercial break 5 minutes long and then come back to a reporter walking the parade route giving a quick wrap up and that was it! WTF!!! No wonder why so many ppl there are jumping ship! Gayle We will miss you!

Now Jen Hill is leaving Channel 8 morning weather. Would the last one out the door please turn out the lights!

News Channel 8 is a trainwreck. There ratings are horrendous and will never amount to anything. I firmly believe that they road the coattails of 970 WFLA for years and that the only way they were succesful. Now when Gail Sirens leaves, maybe they can get some younger talent in there. Fox 13 has the market. Although 10 Connect has one GORGEOUS midday anchor....Janie Porter..wowza

Pursuit Electronics said:
...10 Connect has one GORGEOUS midday anchor....Janie Porter..wowza

I think we have a love "connection"! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom