• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hey, When Are We Gonna See a Change?

M

musicfan101

I am sorry to ask a question that has been asked on this site numerous times, but: What will be the next station to flip formats? I am afraid I have developed some sick sense of enjoyment when it comes to stations flipping. The curiosity excites me. Is that bad? If it is, sorry.

Station flipping used to excite me to...but now it makes nervous everytime we lose another station to Spanish or something non mainstream in LA. It decreases our listening choice by one more

Do I detect a bias here. I may agree with the Spanish but I cannot agree with the 'mainstream' comment. Since I am not sure what 'mainstream' represents I am assuming that it is 'rock' 'talk' or 'sports' or 'religon'. We do not need another of any of those in LA. If that is 'mainstream', we sure need something out outside of that.

What??? Everybody knows that mainstream is Pop, Top 40.. Taylor Swift and Fergie...etc.

Just kidding, but what makes the joke funny (like in most cases) is the fact that it is basd on truth!

Top 40 or rhythmic without dance hits is so boring....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom