• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

ANYONE USE TRAKTOR DJ STUDIO 3?

N

nightfly61

I think it's a long shot, but I'll ask anyway:
On Native Instruments "Traktor DJ Studio3" song list area they have columns for just about everything under the sun regarding your songs-track, bpm, genre, key, key LYRICS, last played, etc, some having room for at least 24 letters or numbers in each box...but when it comes to the SONG TITLE it gives you only the space for 3 measley letters! I've tried the setup, manual & have looked around the web to see if this box can be enlarged...and same with deleting other useless boxes I'll never use- like "key", "key lyrics" or "catalog number" that just clutter up the button bar. I'm posting this in a couple different places. As always, thanks a ton!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom