• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WILKS gets CBS Denver?

Before the great defender of wriker steps in; take it easy will ya. He knows not what he does.
As for daboogieman; you get what you are worth and Wilks got an earful of what a PITA he is. The guy is never happy and makes managers want to run screaming from the building. 25k is about right for his shenanigans.

Moody Kneel said:
Did mister Wryker say that Bogeyman wAnted to out hisself? I do not undrstand, not one bit! Anyways, that is that! :) Radio talk is fUn!

hay moodey i likes ure stile. oldiez radio luves u, wil y be comin too da radoz remo ?

I told you the great defender was going to step in, did you listen NOOOOO! Now look at the pooky you stirred up. I tried to help.

it snot nice to make fun of any one. If ssomeone is passion it about radio they shoulddould be abel to talk about radio becuase thats just that. I agree with chase leave people alone if they want to say about radio because even if they dont know nothing theya are passionate about it and that is all that matters. just because they should be able to say what they want and thats OKay. Lets keep on eye on that and hope everyone will be nice. It's not nice to be not nice no maTTer what.

rustyzipper said:
I told you the great defender was going to step in, did you listen NOOOOO! Now look at the pooky you stirred up. I tried to help.

I'm not the great defender. And this thread is about Wilks taking over CBS Denver not the lets make fun thread so please stop ok? Thank you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom