• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Radio Vision Cristiana 1330AM wrong programacion schedule

A

AlvaJr

Folks, why this all programacion schedule hasn't update since last September 2007 on RVCI 1330AM? Because this schedule is all incorrent, so for example like:

Camino de Victoria with Miguel Amadis has moved to Wed. 4:15-4:45PM to Sat. 6-6:30PM

Way Out! with Ana Villafañe has moved to 3:45-4PM to 4-4:15PM by Wed.

La Voz Detras de las Rejas with Carmencita Ramos has moved to 4:15-4:45PM to 4-4:30PM by Mon.

No Hay Nada Imposible Para Dios with Nicolas Angustia has moved to Wed. 6-6:30PM to Mon. 7:15-7:45PM

and more...

So llama at 1-973-881-1130 and tell them to change the programacion schedule format in the RVCI webpage, so hurry up!

Radio Vision Chrsitiana 1330 is located at:

419 Broadway
Paterson, NJ 07501

and

P.O. Box 2908
Paterson, NJ 07509

or go to http://www.radiovision.net/ and click emisoras located at Paterson, NJ and click programacion that all this schedule is currently wrong and it's out of date since September 2007, so check out.

But do you speak Spanish of Radio Vision Cristiana station 1330AM that has to be changed the format schedule by all programming that is wrong? Yes or No?

AlvaJr said:
But do you speak Spanish of Radio Vision Cristiana station 1330AM that has to be changed the format schedule by all programming that is wrong? Yes or No?

If we understood what you said, it might be possible to answer you. In any case, the suggestion of e-mailing them or calling them would be the best bet; probably nobody here listens to that stations (which may be why a sale is rumored).

Then, let's leave the RVCI 1330AM schedule webpage alone until further update notice.

Hmm...Radio Vision Cristiana? WOW! I think it's been years since ANY of my radios touched 1330 AM here in NYC. I do remember listening to them during my early-mid teens -- I was on a bit of a Christian-talk radio kick back then (WMCA, WWDJ, WWRL and WWRV).

So now there's rumors of a sale?

That comes as a surprise after all the money the RVC folks spent on the station itself -- the fanfare when they "burned the mortgage" after the station was paid off, and WWRV's subsequent affiliates (in Turks/Caicos, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, etc.) And then there's AM 1310 in Mt. Kisco, NY...which simulcasts 1330 AM.

The website's copyright hasn't been updated since 2005.

The 1330 NJ station is the flagship for this network. Interesting that 1440 resurfaced with this piped down.

The Turks & Caicos relay on 530 station is no longer high power. One of the hurricanes a few years ago took out their antenna and power leads. They finally got it back on the air at low power but it's extremely hard to hear, mostly due to the Cuban (Radio Enciclopedia) on 530, and Enci is certainly a far nicer listen anyway. Target for the Turks 'mitter is primarily the Dominican Republic.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom