• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hit Radio Top adds this Week 10.08.08

R

rapking

1)---NICKELBACK --- Gotta Be Somebody----
2)---- BRITNEY SPEARS - ---Womanizer---
3)----NE-YO ---- Miss Independent---
4)---- AKON ---- Right Now (Na Na Na)---
5)---- JASON MRAZ ---- I'm Yours----
6t)---- KANYE WEST ----- Love Lockdown----
6t)----RIHANNA ---- Rehab-----
8)----- T.I. ---- Live Your Life f/Rihanna----
9)----BRANDY ---- Right Here (Departed)----

1. Like it. Top 10
2. Didn't hear it probably gonna be bad
3. Isn't his new one "Mad" this is just as good too. I like Ne-Yo probably Top 10
4. Top 10
5. I hope it gets Top 10
6. Top 10
7. Top 10
8. Top 10
9. I haven't heard it so I don't know probably Top 15

She's got too many damn singles. Jesus Christ. Finally someone agrees with me. Rihanna needs a break she should take a minimum of a years time without any singles whatsoever even if it is just a duet or a feature on a song for a while.

Most of those are smahes except Britney. Mraz is just going for adds? U sure?

1900radio said:
Most of those are smahes except Britney. Mraz is just going for adds? U sure?

I'm pretty sure those are the "most added" songs of the week and not new songs "going for adds."

Live Your Life will be the biggest out of those followed by Nickelback. I think the Britney is all hype - no hit. Watch for it to peak around #8... if she's lucky. With the huge team of producers on the album I'm sure there's something better coming yet.

The T.I. and the Kanye are both smashes. I like the Kanye more and more every time I hear it. The Britney will get a crap ton of adds and then fade out cause its not going to research. I'd love to see the Jason Mraz be Top 10. The Brandy is already dying.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom