• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

3 stations 1 Format

latino2008

Inactive
Inactive User
This question is really for everyone. What is the difference between 104.9,101.1 and 107.9 and ,if infact they are all three the same format,what station can be expected to perform better? Does univision have somthing Liberman or cc does not have,or the other way arround? Talent wize does one stand out more then the other?

Ummmhhhhhh, let me point out the biggest difference between all three.

KLOL is a local
KAMA is a handicaped Local
KQQK is a Rim Shot

Now, if you are latino as your name claims, the difference should be very clear. If not, well then, KQQK, KAMA, and KLOL are very similar. All three stations do have some (few) artist that don't get airplay in the other stations. (Example, supermerca2 will not get airplay on KAMA, while the band does have significant airplay on both KLOL and KQQK.)

All three station are very similar. It all comes down to selectivity and rotation. At the end of the day, they all play 5ta. Estacion, Juanes, and Mana.

From what i hear Klol will be making some adjustments to their afternoon line-up to compete with what XO and KAMA our noW doing it seems KAMA is stepping up their game ,also KAMA's nights sound alot better since the guy mega FROM 7-12 has trouble speaking spanish!

latino2008 said:
From what i hear Klol will be making some adjustments to their afternoon line-up to compete with what XO and KAMA our noW doing it seems KAMA is stepping up their game ,also KAMA's nights sound alot better since the guy mega FROM 7-12 has trouble speaking spanish!
Man that really sucks! I miss the days when Mega was not in spanish!!!!

latino2008 said:
Uh? You may want to return your High School diploma to whatever school you got it from. It took me a while to figure out what you meant.

Second, your approach to the first question is a bit, no wait, more like very odd. You come in here asking what is the difference between KAMA, KQQK, and KLOL, and now, you seem to claim KAMA sounds better. First off, you didn't even know the difference between all the stations. Attencion deficit are we?

I wonder what your next question will be? Maybe the difference between Catsup and Ketchup?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom