• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Scott Arthur

He's busy doing other things

Scott Arthur now makes his living in PR and advertising, but he does a little radio work now and then just to keep a toe in the business. Here are a few lines from his official bio.

Scott is a 34-year veteran of radio and television. Born in Baltimore and raised in New Jersey, he began his career during college in Philadelphia, as he became the city’s youngest full time radio personality. He has since hosted talk shows; music shows and anchored news. Scott has appeared in three movies and directed, produced and hosted television shows in Miami, Austin and Houston. His TV work includes local PBS shows, commercials, all night movie shows and a cable sports show.

Scott is also owner of Arthur and Associates, a Houston based Public Relations and Advertising firm. Through his company, he has written and produced Public Service and Commercial projects for radio and television featuring George Bush, Clint Eastwood, James Michener, Danny DeVito and Gerald Ford. Scott was the Public Relations Director for the Houston Hard Rock Café for ten years and is currently the Media Relations Consultant for Houston’s Star of Hope Homeless Mission.

Scott, I got a lot of folks asking about you in my last mid-day gig. Dang, I thought all the middle-aged women in this town were MINE. ---hahaha... Apparently the skinny ones love you.

I enjoyed doing the Elvis contest with you. You just cant say you're cultured until you've been in a room full o' Elvis's.

I haven't seen Scott in years. We actually worked together many years ago.

Didn't he once work for Clear Channel? I never heard why he left. Anybody know?

Scott's a nice guy and I just wanted to be sure he was still solvent after the KBME fiasco.

Scott also has a tour company. It's the one that goes into the haunted bars downtown. It's always packed, so once again...Scott keeps the hits comin'.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom