• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Scott Mckay-Ted Stewart Passes Away

C

chrisallen93qfm

Sad news in radioland...My best friend and fellow longtime DJ Scott Mckay passed away Jan 9th in Ohio...Some of you knew him as "Scott Mckay" on the air at many radio stations across texas...he worked at KJCS in Nacogdoches, KSPL in Dibol, K-Fox 95 in Lufkin, KISS in Tyler Tx on air and Program Director...He was also a program director in Bryan/College Station...He did shifts also in Houston at KKBQ as well as in Nashville at WSIX...You can sign his questbook at www.lufkindailynews.com under the obits page...just search for Ted Stewart and click the last 30 days drop down box...we had a wonderful service for him jan 15th in Lufkin Tx with many of his friends and family in attendence...Scott Mckay(Ted Stewart) will be missed...he got me my 1st job in Dibol over 28 yrs ago and i thanked him many times over our 31 yr friendship...Chris Allen

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom