• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KFC is Back!!!

BnRinBayArea

Inactive
Inactive User
Yup, the ORIGINAL 7 herbs & spices, the red & white bucket... but no trans-fat!

Sure, it's not the KFC from the 70's, but with big corporations behind it, what should we expect?

All we need is the doctor..er Colonel back and some of those yummy little pies...

;D
(sorry, just wanted to inject a little Friday afternoon levity amongst all the posts)

Happy Weekend!!

Since it's no longer possible for The Colonel to be live and in studio, I trust he'll be voice-tracked from where he is currently residing.

They're not going to play that weak early 1960s "chicken rock" are they?

KFC Airstaff

Bowl Weaver
Cluck Buell
Jack "In The Box" Friday
Dr. mcDONald Rose
John MacnCheese Flanagan

Don't forget... "Chickenman"! (He's everywhere, he's everywhere...)

Lkeller, Rick Shaw passed away of an apparent heart attack June 22 1998 , great voice for radio The best replacment for Bobby Ocean when he left for KHJ in the Spring of 1975!! Kenny in Concord

"Rick Shaw passed away of an apparent heart attack June 22 1998 , great voice for radio The best replacment for Bobby Ocean when he left for KHJ in the Spring of 1975!! Kenny in Concord"/i]

I am aware that Rick Shaw passed away. He was doing afternoon drive at K-101 at the time. Shortly after his passing, Ryan Seacrest was hired to fill his slot. After KFRC, Shaw put in a number of years at KYUU.

Since we were engaged in some silly punning, I didn't think anybody would mind if I took his name (slightly) in vain.

Rick was actually doing middays when he passed, and moved up to fill in for Bleu when he was on vacations. He had just come off a book where he was #1 25-54, beating KOIT in his daypart.

[Yup, the ORIGINAL 7 herbs & spices/quote]

And from the "Like Anyone Cares" Department, for those of us who've been around long enough to have used (gasp) tape and razor blades, I thought I would edit BnRinBayArea's post to correct the total of herbs and splices in the original recipe: 11. (insert groan here)

Sorry...I'll leave now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom