• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hot AC Remixes?

Primitive

Inactive
Inactive User
Does anyone know of a place to find a good source for Hot AC remixes? I'm looking for both new and gold songs, to make some of the older stuff sound fresh.

I love Ultimix, but it's a bit too CHR'ish for some of the stations I'm tageting, so only one or two songs from each CD would be of use to me. I know it sounds strange, but I'm looking for core hot AC artists remixed. Is there such an animal?

I hope no one minds if post this on the Hot AC board as well.

Primitive said:
Does anyone know of a place to find a good source for Hot AC remixes? I'm looking for both new and gold songs, to make some of the older stuff sound fresh.

I love Ultimix, but it's a bit too CHR'ish for some of the stations I'm tageting, so only one or two songs from each CD would be of use to me. I know it sounds strange, but I'm looking for core hot AC artists remixed. Is there such an animal?

You may want to check www.SelectMix.com -- their remixes are a mix of pop, hip hop, r&b, dance, and pop-rock. They've done Nickelback, Kelly Clarkson, Green Day, etc. Worth a shot.

Rico Garcia said:
Primitive said:

You may want to check www.SelectMix.com -- their remixes are a mix of pop, hip hop, r&b, dance, and pop-rock. They've done Nickelback, Kelly Clarkson, Green Day, etc. Worth a shot.

Thanks again Rico!

Well, now if I could get someone there to answer the damn phone. I have called many times and not once have I been able to speak to a human being. I left a detailed message with contact info, and got no response. I'm ready to hand them money, and they won't call back. I amazed at how poor customer service is in our industry.

I once requested a demo from Superadio, and it arrived so quickly that it must have been sent out that very day. As it turns out, we didn't get the show due to a format flip, but I have always wondered why no one else seems to care about making a good first impression.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom