• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

The past tense of "read" (as in, "I am going to read a book"), is "read" (as in, "oh, I read that book, too"), which is confusing because the pronunciation is different even though the spelling is the same.

The same thing can be said about me, WMC, yet with all the chores, the trips to town for The Cajun Queen and spending a little quality time with my animals, I still found the time to check in to see if someone had played from my last contribution.

Geez Louise, WMC. What do you think the ramblin' redneck and the Cajun Queen do all weekend, stare at the computer screen incessantly? The point being, you weren't the only one vacationing this weekend. Sure glad Connie and I were around to hold up the fort, otherwise, someone from the PowerWorld LLC cleaning crew would've had to ckean the game of cobwebs first thing yesterday morning.

My last contribution could earn a demerit or two for improper use of punctuation, but in my defense, I am a radio guy and, in my world, it's how you say it not how you write it that matters.
That'll learn ya to use punctuation.

Urgently came the message across the loudspeaker for Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard, who graduated with the highest temperatures in their class.

Their class of lovely young library intern recruits will visit Miss Silkie and the main campus to strut their stuff and learn what is involved with the intern program.

Back
Top Bottom