• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

With each passing hour, my trip to sunny Florida, which includes beaches and hot bikini chicks, becomes a reality.

Have I mentioned I'm heading to sunny Florida? Oh I haven't?

A reality of living life in Texas is not being allowed to walk your chicken down the road without having it attached to a rope.

..and in other quirkiness written in the Lone Star law books, it's also a criminal offense to spit in public, yet riding a horse on any public road is a-ok.

Attached to a rope, the lovely young library interns, plus Miss Silkie and Sweetie Pie, took turns swinging across the edge of PowerWorld Lake and into the refreshing water.

That's how they like to relax after spending the week baking all sorts of goodies and/or doing library stuff.

While visiting Galveston a few years ago, I saw the legendary and historic Flagship Hotel and Pier had been replaced by a roller coaster, ferris wheel, and a few smaller amusement park rides.

The hotel succumbed to Hurricane Ike, after standing strong through numerous other big ones such as Carla and Alicia.

Good Lord, Stuart. Sure glad you recovered.

Back
Top Bottom