• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

"The 'in' site" is indeed Radio Discussions, though sometimes it seems more people post here to incite arguments than to offer any insight; but when it comes to puns, fortunately, there's no end in sight.

"You're dead computer," he said as he shot his Mac with his Red Ryder BB rifle, though his mom warned him he could put an iPad out with that thing.

Munch away to my late time meal right now a Swanson's Hungry-man Mexican Style Fiesta dinner.

A Swanson's Hungry-man Mexican Style Fiesta dinner, when supplemented with a healthy dose of tryptophan by a shady character from Budapest, becomes a Swanson's Hungary-man Mexican Style Siesta Dinner.

A Swanson's Hungary-man Mexican Style Siesta Dinner is best enjoyed while sitting with someone you love next to a cozy fire while the soft, sultry sounds of Olivia Newton-John provide the perfect soundtrack to your evening.

While the soft, sultry sounds of Olivia Newton-John provide the perfect soundtrack to your evening we highly recommend a lovely bottle of Port that we have had aging in the lounge wine cellar.

Though I must say that as long as we are going cheap, let's just stick to the MadDog 20/20, since it comes with a complimentary white cane to get you to the cab at the curb. On the other hand the lovely Olivia classes it up a bit, so we can take a vote on it.

Last edited:
Have you never been mellow is a question that WMC will have a difficult time answering, given the excitement that will give him such a jolt when he hears all Olivia all of the time and exclaims, "How many posts have been achieved today!"

Granted, there was a time when it was nothing to type through 2 pages in a day, but this is more than we've seen in awhile.

"How many posts have been achieved today!" exclaimed publisher/editor Steven Slon when he saw that nearly 70,000 copies of the Saturday Evening Post had emerged from the printing press since 8:30 in the morning.

Since 8:30 in the morning until about 3+ hours ago, I was stocking grocery store shelves with bunches of stuff.

Miss Silkie, the times of seeing 4 or 5 (or 2 or 3) pages per day are behind us unless LARR and Jeff get themselves in a tizzy. Now, if quad was here, he and dmargalotti could easily burn through half a dozen pages of contributions a day like the old days. Alas, our Director of Early Morning Contributions barely makes an early morning appearance anymore, much less an afternoon or evening appearance on a regular basis. And, of course, quad went on sabbatical and probably won't return. I'd say we are in the early stages of turning the game over to the next generation. Let's hope they like puns!

Bunches of stuff were scattered about the floor after the full shipment came in and, after being checked for damage and completeness, were organized, labeled and properly stored.

Thermonuclear war provided the beleaguered Henry Bemis with plenty of time to read as much as wanted, as the only survivor on earth.

WMC, you may be right; however, we were the generation with the work ethic to accomplish 3000 pages.

As the only survivor on earth (if I ever find myself in that position), I could just pass the time by reading through all 3,124 pages of The Fantastic Word Game.

Maybe I should print out a hard copy of our archives in case the post-apocalyptic world is without computers and electricity?

All 3,124 pages of The Fantastic Word Game are a testament to a handful of people who dedicated themselves to all manner of adventure in time invested in enriching the culture of a people who will never know life beyond a silicon chip.

Life beyond a silicon chip was so overwhelming for my sister, she went into a trance and we now have proof that a silicon chip is much stronger than a trance sister.

Cute? By the way, Mister WMC, I was in a tizzy once. I took a 1982 Tizzy out for a test drive but it seemed awfully sluggish and I wound up buying a Datsun B-210.

Seance y'all wanna go on with dark chatter matter that is how you came to be blinded by it, but if you step into the Light it will be much better than the fetter.

Better than the fetter was the shackle and the spackle that kept the safecracker and the hacker imprisoned and growing wizened.

Growing wizened, the graying wizard cast a spell that summoned a blizzard.

He was an expert at it too, he'd been wizzing for years...

Back
Top Bottom