• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

Medium or medium-well is how I used to order my prime rib but, over the last several years, I have changed my preference to well-done and I find that it's mighty tasty.

Not that it wasn't tasty cooked medium or medium well but cooked well done is pretty gosh darned good.

Mr dmargalotti, as I recall,you are the one who turned me on to the International Date Line dating thing after you got married and you needed someone to take over your lair.

Frank himself ate beans and franks but frankly he didn't like them as much as he liked sirloin steak.

The check pattern on my new suit is eliciting a lot of stares and rude comments from other people when I wear the suit in public, and I'm starting to wish that I had gone with a traditional check pattern of small squares instead of getting a custom-made suit with a pattern of voided bank checks.

I would have gotten a suit made out of newspapers or meat but other people beat me to it.

Voided bank checks as a suit pattern is the sort of misunderstanding that can happen when you order your custom-made suits by mail from Malaysia.

LARR also buys his ties from "Tie-land"...

Mail from Malaysia addressed to the kiddies here at band camp has increased ever since dmargalotti went on a fact-finding and good will international expedition to the area.

Happy Weekend everyone. Don't forget to join us at Illusions tonight for another rockin' edition of Dave & Kenny's 80s Rockfest.

The area of Bulgaria affected by malaria has been set up with several honoraria allowing scientists to study herbaria and polyparia in the hope of discovering a cure.

WMC will respond just as soon as he looks up a few words in his dictionary. :)

A cure for LARR's punnetryitis will probably never be found so we will continue offering his Advanced Punnetry classes over at PowerWorld Universitry (PU as most prefer) every semester, winter break and summer break.

LARR, you better be happy it's the weekend because I left my book of big words in my office and I won't be back there until Monday.

Well, guys, I think you should all head on over to the Trending Discussions board near the top of the forums because RD General Manager has informed us all that we've created some history here on RD where we've amassed nearly 3/4 of a million views from all the lookyloos.

Technically, it's about 747,000+ views but I guess that's enough for RD General Manager to post about it. Thanks RD General Manager!

Back
Top Bottom