• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

Her morning was going so well until she shorted out the toaster by pouring batter into it, trying to make French toast.

She got splattered with the batter, but as her injuries were self-inflicted, she did not qualify as a battered woman.

French toast was spoken by Jacques and Henri as they saluted their friend Rene, who had just gotten engaged.

See what I did there?

Engaged in a fine dinner prepared by Miss Silkie and the lovely interns, I have not followed the usual trail of discarded puns.

Did I miss anything good from The Dynamic Duo today? :)

Future contributions containing those puns will probably be written by the same clowns who are duking it out in competitive punmanship right now, myself included.

PS to WMC: Probably not... :)

A group shot of such a one might even include the sage advice that two heads are better than one.

Two heads are better than one when you're preparing a Caesar salad big enough to serve 24 guests at a formal dinner.

Lettuce contemplate on that for a while.

A formal dinner, as always, is held for all PowerWorld associates at the end of each band camp educational session.

This next one will be held the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I also enjoy the dancing because I enjoy dipping Miss Silkie. Pretty sure she enjoys it too. Longtimers will remember the year that Kenny dipped dmargalotti. It's memorialized on video in a secret vault.

At the end of each band camp educational session, the campers pick up their instruments and play every national anthem they know, which at last count was "The Star-Spangled Banner," "God Save The Queen," "Advance Australia Fair," "O, Canada," and the German anthem formerly known as "Deutschland Uber Alles."

Deutschland Über Alles [note that I added the umlaut] is the only national anthem to inspire a television show, and I'm sure we all remember when Match Game panelist Patty Deutsch and Polaroid camera inventor Edwin Land teamed up with Alice B. Toklas in a sitcom that took place in Alaska and was titled Deutsch, Land, "ooohh, brrrrr," Alice.

At least I deserve an "A" for effort.

Hijinks will ensue with the arrival of our nutty nextdoor neighbors, Will and Sue.

I always thought Deutschland Uberalles was a German blue-jeans company.

Probate court may also be known as orphans court, though I dare say that probation would not be handed down in orphans court to Oliver Twist.

Picking seven picks with which to do their gem mining was always easy for Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy and Bashful because they knew that nobody would argue, seeing as how each one of them could take his pick.

And quite literally, too!

Whistling while they worked the dwarves sang that they dig dig dig dig dig dig dig in a mine the whole day through, they dig dig dig dig dig dig dig, it's what they like to do; it's no great trick to get rich quick when you do your work with a shovel and a pick, in a mine...in a mine...in a mine...hi ho hi ho, it's off to work we go.

Back
Top Bottom