• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

Rust buckets often make the best cars, until the engine drives away without the rest of the car.

The car with the big boom-boom speakers rode through the neighborhood with the bass turned up, causing windows to rattle and car alarms to sound as it rolled down the street.

Kids from all over the neighborhood rush to the lounge with their popsicles to watch the latest episode of Lassie, but they never seem to notice that it is in black and white.

Black and white tv shows are sometimes interesting to watch but I think color is best when you are watching the babes on shows such as Baywatch and Charlie's Angels.

The babes on shows such as Baywatch and Charlie's Angels were not necessarily known for their acting abilities.

With the exception of maybe Kate Jackson.

Their acting abilities are what resulted in young women getting roles on Baywatch, Charlie's Angels, Love American Style, The Love Boat, The Dukes Of Hazzard and other programs, and, if we are to believe the casting directors, those 48-DDD bust sizes had absolutely nothing to do with the women's hirings.

Although, as the Jewish expression goes, "Eh---it couldn't hoit." ;)

Hirings at next week's PowerWorld job fair won't be instantaneous but the job fair will give you a good read on what to expect by working here.

Working here hurriedly doing the hair of the heroines in the harem so they can dance the hora will fill you with a happiness that will have you laughing Har-de-har-har!

I'll be back. I just got a sudden urge to go eat at Hardee's.

Flying Deuces also known as The Flying Aces featured Jean Parker, whom we lost not so long ago.

Not so long ago I had a longing to be able to wear long pants for a long time but fortunately my legs don't look as ugly now as they did then.

My father was bow-legged and my mother was knock-kneed. When they stood side by side, their legs spelled "OX." :)

Did then Sir Lancelot verily declare unto Guinevere, "Once a king, always a king, but once a knight is enough!"

Enough Is Enough was the subtitle for the song No More Tears that was a hit song for Donna Summer and Barbra Streisand back in 1979 but I'm not a fan of either one because they've never accepted an invitation to come to band camp.

Well at least Donna Summer has an excuse for not visiting since she's dead.

An invitation to come to band camp for a tour is one thing but an invitation to actually attend a summer or winter session is one of the best things in the whole wide world.

One of the best things in the whole wide world is a wonderful cup of hot coffee and a break from time to time.

The International Date Line proved to be a disappointing travel destination for WMC on his last vacation since he couldn't find a date as he had hoped when he got there.

When he got there, the cupboard was bare and Mister WMC just couldn't bear to see that a bear had eaten almost all of the goodies that were going to be served at band camp and there was barely anything left.

Jeff, I admire the way you began a sentence with "Did then." Thou art most clever.

Back
Top Bottom