• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

4dude

OK -- You take the LAST word of the sentence and make a new sentence.

EX: A man lived by the water.

The Result:

Water the grass.

COPS is on Fox television Saturday nights.

(I would have tried "Cop a plea" or something but its plural...doesn't leave much else)

Servant wages vary, depending on wether it's a public or private wage ;D

The Dude said:
Wage salery cuts!

Cuts to wage salaries are bad because it may reflect in your work.

(Minor note of Dude having a spelling error.
Also, careful. There are those who may spot improper sentences and not accept them as a sentences...)

Work is what Democrats and liberals do while fat cat Republicans and right wingers attend "meetings", go on business trips, and go golfing with fellow fat cats on their speed dial.

weee said:
Work is what Democrats and liberals do while fat cat Republicans and right wingers attend "meetings", go on business trips, and go golfing with fellow fat cats on their speed dial.

Dial it down a notch, there, Sparky, as the blatant hate here is getting rather ridiculous.

(You knew it had to get around to name-calling and the like sooner or later, didn't you?)

Ridiculous post-BCS protestations by Michigan won't help them beat Ohio State.

State Farm Insurance sponsors the U.S. Figure Skating Championships every [/b]year

(sorry rk)

Arizona Iced Tea is just slightly more palatable than Arizona jeans.

Johnny Morgan said:
Arizona Iced Tea is just slightly more palatable than Arizona jeans.

Jeans don't dry as quickly as pants in the dryer.

Johnny Morgan said:
Fred Dryer.

Gotcha!

I really did mean "Alex".

Alex Dryer (or Drier) was a radio commentator on CBS back in the 40's and 50's. He later went on to play a number of cameo roles in early TV dramas. I suppose I could just "Google" him but I'm too busy and too lazy (odd combo, I know) today.

Back
Top Bottom