• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

"Come in, Niagara Falls," said the early television newscaster in "A Plumbing We Will Go," a Three Stooges short, upon which video of Niagara Falls appeared on the small black-and-white TV screen, followed by a torrent of water that drenched the astonished viewers.

This house has sho' gone crazy!

The astonished viewers gazed in wonder at the stragglers who hitched a ride to the band camp lounge to grab something to take to school for lunch, tears streaming down their little faces, lunch money for school clenched in their itty bitty symmetrical digits, after their parents forgot their lunch boxes when they whisked them from the house to the bus stop.

From the house to the bus stop took me exactly 125 steps each morning when I was on my way to school, but to get from the bus stop back to my house after the school day was over took me only 60 steps because I was in a much happier mood and was running instead of trudging.

I had to write sentences 50 times on the chalkboard long before Bart Simpson was doing it!

Running instead of trudging through many feet of snow won't get you very far unless you are able to run across the top of it.

We might actually get some snow flurries on Friday. Time to spend the winter at Kenny's place.

Your head does not have any corners, although your hat may have three corners; and if you hat does not have three corners, it just might not be your hat.

Your hat will be returned to you on Sunday morning, Mister WMC, and Dave and Kenny are grateful that you're allowing them to put your hat on the floor so the young people at Saturday night's Rockfest can use it to dance La Cucaracha around, but I hope they don't step on it too many times.

Too many times, I have told Dave and Kenny not to use my hat for people to dance on at the Rockfest but, for some reason, they just don't listen to me and I have to buy a new hat.

I may have to force Miss Silkie to withhold tasty tidbits from the dj booth. That'll teach them!

I have to buy a new hat too, so the interns and I are taking a shopping day, and speaking of shopping days, only 56 of them remain until Christmas, including today.

We shall have to start work on our annual sugarplum castle design by this weekend, if it is to be finished in time.

Including today, there are 28 shopping days left until Thanksgiving, which leaves you plenty of time to select a bird, buy all the trimmings, side dishes and desserts, and dream up new, creative ways to prepare and serve the giblets.

Giblets are not on the menu in the lounge, since we do not generally do organ foods there.

There are those who believe that today is the first day of the rest of your life; I prefer to believe that today is the last day of my life so far.

An alligator ate the vest I had laid on the shore to dry; now I have to call an investigator.

So far, so good, I said to myself today when I realized that nobody pointed out my error in referring to La Cucaracha when I meant to say Mexican Hat Dance, so now I know that everyone here is just as clueless about Mexican dances as I am.

Sometimes I also get Louie Louie confused with Skip To My Lou.

I am the Game Czar here which used to mean a lot but nowadays it just means welcoming the occasional newbie and posting the rules for him or her which is something that everyone loves to see.

Everyone loves to see those classic old-time comedies with W.C. Fields, the Marx Brothers, or Laurel and Hardy.

I see that I'm number 3-1-4-1-6, which equals pi; a lot of pies were thrown back in those days too...

Last edited:
Laurel and Hardy were at their comedic best in the movie "March of the Wooden Soldiers" which was always shown around Thanksgiving by Channel 11 in New York City.

Channel 11 in New York City was probably a different channel back in the way back days when we stayed up to watch the late night movies in our lofty, comfy suite at The Hotel Paramount.

Paramount Pictures has produced and distributed many TV shows and movies including the Friday The 13th movie series.

The Friday The 13th movie series must be one of those fright night feature thingies that kenny was so lost in that he missed an entire two words of the bolded clue before his.

Back
Top Bottom