• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

REQUEST: Retro Schedule, Summer 1967 (attn: Peter J. Wiggins)

pqgeorge

Star Participant
I have a unique request. I recall in the summer of 1967, waking up after midnight on a Sunday night, early Monday morning overnight (at the age of 7) and not being able to sleep. So I went to our living room to turn on the TV. I was watching a movie called "No Time For Sergeants" starring Andy Griffith on the then-WNAC-TV (Channel 7). Would you have the information on what late Sunday night/early Monday morning date this late night movie was. If so, could you show the TV listings of that date in history for me. This was the FIRST time I ever experienced late night TV and watching all of the stations (one-by-one) sign-off for the night. I even saw WJAR-TV shutdown with Art Lake voicing-over a slide of an old RCA color camera/legal ID and saw the transmitter power of WJAR-TV slowly fading into the "ether".Thanks!Peter Q. George Whitman, Massachusetts

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom