• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AM Daytimer Stations...

P

PaulBWalkerJr

Hey everyone..I'm looking for anything you might have from/about an AM Daytimer. And since I got into a discussion about it, the only qualifications of this is that the station is classified as a Class D AM station by the FCC. I think that makes it pretty simple.I'm looking for photos of towers, studios, people, offices, remotes. I'd also love some airchecks of some stations if you have them. Dig deep up in the attic and see if you have some old photos or sound clips...I have a few AM Daytimers I'm particularly interested in...-WLRC 850 Walnut, MS-WQMA-AM 1520 Marks, MS-WQMS-AM 1500 Quitman, MS-WSAO-Am 1140 Senatobia, MS-WPMP-AM 1580 Pascagoula, MS (before it was talk)By no means is this site going to focus on any one area or just MY favorites. Those few stations listed above are just a few that I'm particularly interested in personally. If you have ANYTHING to contribute, please send me an email off the list. You can send something to either [email protected] or [email protected] but *PLEASE* make sure to put AM Daytimers in the subject line so I don't accidentally delete it..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom